Friday, July 30, 2010

celebrity kids...fashion


Celebrities are always hot trendsetters, when it comes to fashion, sometimes celebrity kids are influenced by their style. I thought I'd share my review of Willow Smith, Shiloh Pitt and Suri Cruise sense of style today. Will and Jada Smith daughter Willow style is a little bit too old for her. The hairstyle and the clothing aren't age appropriate, but in Hollywood anything goes. Shiloh's very cute, but I'm not feeling the haircut, I would prefer a cute china doll bob on her. The blazer is cute, but she looks like a little boy to me. Suri Cruise looks adorable, love the shoes, classic little girl style I prefer. I love it when kids look and dress like kids not adults, but today times have changed.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment