Wednesday, February 22, 2012

pink meets burgundy

pink meets burgundy



 photo credit: imaxtree

The winter season will end pretty soon and Spring will be here before you know it.Today I am sharing one of my favorite color trends of the winter season. Burgundy was the new black for winter 2012. I created this combo of pink and burgundy look,inspired by Tory Burch runway look above. I mixed shades of burgundy and pink with a touch of gold.Burgundy is such a rich and elegant color and can add a touch of class to your wardrobe. By adding gold accessories to burgundy enhances the beauty of this shade.




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit! Cannot wait until spring is finally here!
    Follow you now, because I love your blog! It would be great if you follow me too!

    Kisses from Hong Kong,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nicole!!
    I will check U out too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heels Are My Drugs your blog has fashion written all over it.I love it!

    ReplyDelete