Friday, April 6, 2012

product review

Source: etsy.com via Vintage on Pinterest


Happy Friday everyone!

I feel really bad today,because I've neglected my blog for weeks. My busy schedule and Spring break are to blame. I will try my best to get back on track with my blog.
Today I want to share a review of my most recent purchase. I purchased these sterling silver earrings from Etsy shop  Mary and Jane. I love these earrings because they are light weight and easy to put on.I hate wearing earrings that are heavy,because they pull your earlobes. I received so many compliments when I wore these.
 I would recommend this shop if you're looking for unique sterling silver jewelry, light weight earrings and reasonable prices.

I can't wait to order more!

2 comments:

  1. This blog is just awesome, You written it very well and this one make me habitual to post comments on this type's of blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these earrings! Definitely on my "to buy" list! I see you've been busy! Miss you, hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete