Saturday, January 30, 2010

Birthday's Aquarius

AQUARIUS






Today is my mother's birthday,I need to call her to wish her a happy birthday.I had so many birthday's to celebrate this month,my mother,nephew,boyfriend and his daughter.My boyfriend's daugher's birthday is today also,she will be 18.I have lots of presents to buy,not sure what's on my list.I hope I find some great buys.I am on my way to an estate sale today,maybe I will find something there,she loves jewelry.I'll also look for jewelry for my new store Vintage Arm Candy.



Aquarius: They are among the intelligent in the crowd. A sense of humor, coupled with great intelligence and deep thinking make them stand out. They make loyal and honest friends. They are independent thinkers with great originality in their thoughts and actions. They may appear indifferent and less emotional. If you have an Aquarian around you, you may find it difficult to understand him/her

No comments:

Post a Comment