Saturday, May 29, 2010

Happy Feet





Jimmy Choo $650

Christian Dior $1150



Killah Memphis $76

My fave summer shoe looks are leopard print pumps, tall wedges and flat sandals. I will be wearing all of these styles this summer, but wedges will be my number one choice. I love wedges, can't live without them. I wear wedges with just about everything.When I'm not in the mood to wear heels, I prefer my gladiators or exotic flat sandals. Flats work best when paired with shorts, maxi dresses, and skinny jeans.You can pair any of these shoe styles with this seasons khaki's and utilitarian styles.

  


MAX MARA

Similar shoes from shop My Favorite Pieces.I will be adding these to the shop this weekend.
Perfect for the frugal fashionista's out there.



                         
Ellen Tracy leopard print peep toe pump



                              
                              
Banana Republic leather wedge



handmade toe post  leather ethnic sandals




No comments:

Post a Comment