Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Splash of Color


Snow White

The color white is a big hit for this summer season, from clothing to accessories. Pair white with this seasons Lucite accessories, from shoes to handbags.You can go all white or add a splash of color. If all white isn't for you, try an eye popping bright, with a print or solid. This season offers an array of rainbow shades, in red, green, orange, yellow and blue. Its up to you to decide if rainbow brights are right or snow whites.

Below are some of my fave looks from Harper's Bazaar, with color.I will be adding these colorful vintage bags to the shop tonight, would really like to keep the green one, but I have an overflow of bags already. I can't wait to start my summer yard sale, hopefully the first weekend in June. My vacation starts next week so I will have plenty of time to prepare for this sale. I will update you with photos of this sale. 

vintage 80's white genuine snake skin clutch purse



Go Green


vintage rare 80's genuine eel skin handbag



Red Hot
Vintage 80's genuine snake skin clutch purse

                                  


vintage genuine snake skin red orange pumps


water inspired blues


vintage large fifth avenue patchwork purse

No comments:

Post a Comment