Thursday, July 1, 2010

red white and blue Dresses

Alex and Chloe sale $36

red, white and blue

Hope everyone is ready for the forth, I know I am. I really haven't decided what my plans will be. I might go out of town with my beau, or stay home. If I stay home, I'll probably watch fireworks and plan a barbecue cookout, if I have time. It's so hard to make a decision, I'm so indecisive. Another thing I'm having problems with is, deciding what to wear. There are so many cute picks out there. Here are a few of my cute picks from a few online shops.

Don't break the bank this forth of  July , below are some great deals and one splurge. My favorite is the chiffon dress, I think this will be my forth of July pick, next search for a pair of cute sandals.


american glory rose dress

 
nautical storytales tube dress

The Parade Dress

wait for me in casablanca chiffon dress



dresses top to bottom: shop Ruche $35, shop Ruche $35, and Eva Franco,modcloth, $208 and shop Ruche $45

shop Ruche has the cutest vintage inspired pieces

No comments:

Post a Comment