Thursday, August 12, 2010

Trend Report...Lace


This falls trend report black lace, lace is hot again. I'm so happy I didn't dispose of some of my lace pieces. I have a cute black lace top that I have had for 6 years, this little number is here to stay.This fall season shop your closet for black lace.Black lace will be everywhere this fall from tops, pumps, handbags to dresses.Today I thought I'd share a look I pulled together to recreate Paris lace top style If you are a frugal fashionista you can find similar pieces in vintage shops or thrift stores, to pull off this look.


Balenciaga jackets BLACK
1,475 GBP - matchesfashion.com
More Balenciaga jackets »







PicApp Search results for paris hilton black lace
picapp.com




Valentino 'Lace - Medium' Duffel Bag
available at Neiman Marcus
I'm a big handbag lover my top pick lace handbag
Splurge

No comments:

Post a Comment