Tuesday, November 22, 2011

creative Thanksgiving centerpieces




Thanksgiving is right around the corner and I'm not stressed about it, because I'm not cooking. I'm just prepared to eat.I really wish I could create a lovely Thanksgiving centerpiece this year,but I'm the guest instead.There are so many creative ideas you can do for your centerpiece.I just love how Martha Stewart created these too cute centerpieces for a kids table.My favorite is the turkey stuffed with popcorn.




                          
   



2 comments:

  1. Those are amazing creative pieces! I wonder how some people come up with these extraordinary ideas.
    I wish we had Thanksgiving in Canada again {ours was in October}.
    I hope you enjoy your TG and if you have any leftover turkey than send some my way please! :D Lol!

    -Sandra.*

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the Thanksgiving wishes:)

    ReplyDelete