Friday, April 27, 2012

INC sandals in my size



INC Carlin wedge sandal

So happy I finally found my wedge sandal for the summer. I've been searching all over for the perfect wedge and here it is.I originally wanted the BCBG wedges below,but they are out of stock. Thanks to my BFF/fashion stylist,for picking these out for me. They are very similar to the pair I wanted and I love them.She's a life saver when it comes to style and fashion. She found these for me at Macy's,but my size 5.5 was not in stock,so I ordered it. So glad I know if my size is not available,I can always order it.
Next on my shopping list is finding a pair of flat thong sandals and I hope to have my BFF/fashion stylist tagging along.

Any suggestions on where buy some really cute thong sandals?

BCBG wedge sandal


No comments:

Post a Comment