Saturday, January 23, 2010

ILLUSTRATIONS AND PORTRAITS by My Favorite Pieces

fur portrait


old hollywood portraitart,illustrations,black and white illustration,black and white portrait,pencil illustration,pencil portrait,fashion designgirl portrait

my artwork as an artist
 Today I decided to clean up my working area, while cleaning, I a came across some of my old artwork,that had been hidden for years.I took a look at every piece,I remembered where I was during that time of my life,those were the good ole days.I thought to myself,I need to motivate myself to get back into my art.This is my god given talent,I need to use it before he takes it away.This year must be that year for me to do what I love the most.

80's illustration


Photobucket

Photobucket80's illustrationPhotobucket
my colorful favorites
I love working in prisma pencil on mat board,my favorite.Here are few of my favorite pieces,these bring back so many wonderful memories.The more I look at these the more motivated I become.I am ready to start back selling my creations again.Most of these pieces are from the 80's and 90's,I need to update work for this year 2010,I really need motivation,its hard sometimes when you are juggling so many different things,but I will definitely try.

baby portrait

portrait,marker portrait,color portraits,color portrait,clint eastwood,art,color art,portraitsprisma pencil,portrait,pencil portrait,pencil illustration,girls,little girl,flower girl,color art,color portrait
Clint Eastwood in marker
flower girl in prisma pencil


cut paper portrait

LEGS
stockings,legs,illustration,portrait,black and white,black and white illustration,black and white portrait

quote by
Giorgio Morandi :::


A sincere artist is not one who makes a faithful attempt to put on to canvas what is in front of him, but one who tries to create something which is, in itself, a living thing

Bono :::


There's no retirement for an artist, it's your way of living so there's no end to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment