Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Spring Fashion 2010:clutch handbags,purses


BAZAAR 2010

 I'm so exhausted, working and juggling several businesses,is quite challenging.I'm so tired, I need a break,but I can't stop.I could get rid of one,but I love them both.Today I'm not feeling well,so I decided to take today off and clear out some clutter. I have so many handbags,clothes and shoes.I buy so much,some of it I never wear,so I decided to add a couple of handbags to the shop.Both bags would be perfect paired with 2010 springs utilitarian styles.
NATURALIZER CROCO CLUTCH CHAIN PURSE

 BAZAAR 2010

NEIMAN MARCUS POUCH CLUTCH BAG PURSE



BAZAAR 2010

Shop your Closet
for
clutch purses
creamy tones
neutrals
pouch purses
classic khaki
trench coats
military jackets
golden tones
tall wedges



                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment