Monday, February 8, 2010

Valentines Day Chocolate...my favorite pieces

Valentines Day is one of my favorite holidays, because I love chocolate so much. I am so addicted to chocolate,can't live without it. My favorite types of Valentine day chocolates are dark chocolates,cream filled chocolates,chocolate covered cherries,chocolate covered strawberries and chocolate with nuts. I hope this Valentines Day I get exactly what I want,a large box of Godiva assorted chocolates,one of my favorite brands.My other favorite brand of chocolate is Russell Stover.



A ROMANTIC TREAT



                        
Strawberries dipped in chocolate would be the perfect romantic treat for you and the one you love.This old sensual traditional treat has been around for years. I love dipping my strawberries in dark chocolate. For a really good chocolate covered strawberries recipe click below, I heart this site 


photo by judith hakze

No comments:

Post a Comment