Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Love of Aigner

 circa 1970

my fave vintage Etienne Aigner picks




.
Recognizable horseshoe logo symbol, classic timeless handbags. Etienne Aigner started in Europe, designing mostly for the elite, then he conquered America, with his signature handbags,known for high quality, modern style, with Italian influences.


I love collecting Etienne Aigner vintage bags, I've found so many different styles of this classic line of handbags, from totes,sling bags, clutches, straw bags, satchels and slouch bags, in blue, black, red burgundy, and burgundy wine.Most of Etienne Aigner handbags are known for their signature color, burgundy. Etienne Aigner bags will last a life time, because most of the vintage bags I've found are all in excellent condition. I love this line, hope to find many more other styles to collect and for the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment