Monday, May 23, 2011

mad about maxi

mad about maxi


This weekend I had no time for any thrifting trips,but instead my computer did that for me.I stumbled across a batik print vintage maxi,but unfortunately it's sold.I'm sure I'll have no problem spotting another one like it, because there are so many vintage shops online now.The maxi dress is trending right now,so I'm looking for one,preferably with an ethnic print.

When shopping for a maxi you should consider what style will flatter your body type. I'm short and petite, so I think the bias or A- line cuts are best for me.If you are full figure and curvy,an empire waist with flowy bottom is an excellent choice.
Today I glanced at a couple more maxi dresses on the web.I really adore Just Cavallli maxi dresses, because of their 70's inspiration and funky colorful bold prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment