Monday, May 30, 2011

street style:orange U glad it's summer

a pop of color


This memorial day I'm in bed lounging around doing nothing,because I'm suffering from back pain.I would rather be out and about people watching,getting a little fashion inspiration. I know everyone's flaunting their street style at the malls today.





Dorothy Perkins black evening dress, 45 GBP
Repetto ballerina flat, $182
Marc by marc jacobs tote, $633
Gold bangle bracelet, 14 GBP
Borsalino straw hat, $160


Street style:orange U glad it's summer....orange is the hottest color for spring/summer 2011 season.Don't shy away from citrus hues,because I believe anybody can wear them, finding the right shade for you is the key.You can add touches of orange with neutrals or black and white,but never wear orange head to toe...a big no no in my opinion.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment