Monday, July 25, 2011

clutter free

Have you ever had to make a choice of whether you should give something you loved away? I did this month when I had a yard sale.I was totally bummed out,sorting mountains of clothing and other stuff.I had the hardest time trying to decide what pile to put certain pieces in.I had a pile for goodwill,yard sale,consignment and eBay.I needed to get this done,because my closet was a total mess.I feel so much better now that I have more room.Why hold onto things you have never worn or haven't worn in years.


 I added these gorgeous ethnic belts to my eBay pile.Hope to have these in the shop this week.I have a terrible habit of buying things I never wear.Do you have clothes you never wear? What do you do with clothes you never wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment