Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Trend Report..Camel





If you buy a coat this season make sure it's a camel coat There will be an array of styles this winter from princess cuts, military, double breasted straight cuts, belted styles and capes.This classic timeless staple is making a comeback again, so shop your closet for a camel coat. Lately I've been on the hunt for vintage camel coats for shop My Favorite Pieces. I found a gorgeous vintage camel coat last year, hope I can find a home for it this fall.
 The one thing I like about the color camel is it's versatility, it works well with anything. I love wearing my camel coat accessorized with reds and leopard prints.I pulled together the red and camel combo above,classic with a touch of vintage.The cat glasses and bracelet are both vintage pieces.I really love the red Mulberry handbag, which would be a splurge for me. I'm sure I'll find a similar steal on my thrifty shopping spree instead.

Mulberry Bayswater leather bag

glasses vintage
decades vintage has the best vintage glasses and jewelry, I love this shop


No comments:

Post a Comment