Sunday, September 26, 2010

Clog lovin....


Tonight I decided to add a few items to shop My Favorite Pieces. My fave item in the shop are the Born brown leather clogs. I decided I needed to find a good home for them,because I have never worn them.I have so many pairs of shoes right now,so why hold onto something you will never wear.Clogs were really hot this spring/summer, but will carry you into fall.I've spotted so many styles of clogs,so If  you're into heels, flats, boots, or open toes there will be a clog just right for you.I prefer the high heel styles,because I'm really short.
WHAT CLOG FITS YOUR STYLE?

Gee WaWa Shimmer
$180 - lorisshoes.com
High heel shoes »

Krista Clog
$250 - calypso-celle.com
Platform clogs »

Studded Clog
$595 - bergdorfgoodman.com
Prada shoes »




No comments:

Post a Comment