Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The little red coat

New to the shop, toddler girls Rothschild red swing military pea coat...oh so cute.I spotted this coat a couple of  years ago on an antique hunt,not expecting to purchase kids apparel,because I have no kids. I guess I fell in love with this coat due to price and cuteness.I have no nieces and my nephews couldn't use it,so why not add it to the shop.I had it for sale last Christmas,but added it to the shop a little too late,Christmas was almost here. I think shoppers got an early start that year,so this year I'm putting it in the shop early...September.

I love this Rothschild coat ,it's one of  Rothschilds signature styles...velvet collar,princess cut and wool. The Rothschilds brand is the most sought out brand for kids coats and outerwear in the United States. If the little red coat sales,it's great to know that a fashionable little tot will be wearing this on Christmas day.


No comments:

Post a Comment